Friday, October 30, 2009

Ben


One more thought before bed tonight. I am astounded by how lucky I am to have such wonderful kids and an AMAZING husband. Ben has been spending 8+ hours a day with both kids in a foreign country and pulling it off with grace, calm, and maybe even some fun. I know it is hard for him to get everything together each day, load the carseats in taxis, deal with a jet-lagged teething monster and an older brother full of 3-year old energy. At the end of the day, Ben then starts work for the evening staying up late to keep his SWCA projects on track. I am so grateful for him and the support he is giving me. Without him and his commitment to happiness and fulfillment in others (yay for landmark!), this experience could be a disaster or this opportunity for me could have fallen through the cracks. Thank you Ben - I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment