Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Giraffe Park


Today the boys went to the Giraffe house and fed giraffes and saw warthogs. Grayson thought the tongues were cool. Erica learned about Logical Frameworks and the contribution of Black Carbon on climate change. I hear it is snowing in Salt Lake - it was sort of snowing purple flowers (sorry Dad I don't know what they are called in English or Latin) on the walk home today. Grayson smothered Dylan with a pillow at bed time - we are struggling to keep our cool and maintain consistent discipline.

2 comments:

  1. The giraffe looks like a lot of fun. What do you do with warthogs (besides stay out of their way)? Tell Grayson the dogs have been fed - along with the cat. It was nice to hear from you today. 7:30p, it's still sort of snowy, very wintery (and I hate it). JuJu is very excited about getting to get there, to see you. I love to hear from you
    xoxo
    W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I'm posting again to see what happens. I'll tell you via email what I did

    ReplyDelete